Seeds Of Earth book cover – whole shebang-full monty!

Seeds Of Earth cover by Steve Stone

Seeds Of Earth cover by Steve Stone

Yes, here it is, as moved through the wonder of internet data transfer from Orbit’s machines of wizardry to your eyes! – the full jacket cover to my forthcoming tome, SEEDS OF EARTH, by Steve Stone. Look upon his work in wonder. To see it in greater detail, right click and select open in new tab, or new window.

Share and Bookmark:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • FriendFeed
  • del.icio.us
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr
  • Posterous

1. Seeds Of Earth – fantabulous cover by Steve Stone!

1. Ian Sales Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 8:37 am

Damn. My eyesight must be going: I’m getting double vision when I read the title :-)

2. Mark Chitty Says:

October 30th, 2008 at 11:21 am

Very, very nice :) Cover is great and blurb makes me want to read it – what more can you ask for!

October 30th, 2008 at 11:33 am

Music to my ears, mon braves!

4. David Reilly Says:

October 31st, 2008 at 8:38 pm

Huge congratulations Mick – I am proud to know you!!

5. dan'l Says:

November 7th, 2008 at 6:42 am

Shoot! It’s not ready for pre-order at Amazon. It looks really good.

Will there be a soundtrack?

Sure would be nifty if it came with a Peri Urban CD attached, with some of that ‘space music’ he used to do…

I’m just saying. ShadowKings had a soundtrack, didn’t it?

November 7th, 2008 at 8:03 am

That….is a very good idea. Not sure if Mr Urban would be up for it but I can certainly check!

7. poobaa Says:

November 26th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

Soundtrack? He gotta pay the dude this time!

November 26th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Money would indeed be a fine thing – shame I don`t get paid much, tho!

9. Rich Says:

December 9th, 2008 at 12:10 pm

Is there a hardback going to be released or do I have to wait till next march for Seeds of Earth? I only found out about you 30 minutes ago and I’m impatient already. It sounds great.

December 9th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

Well, my contract says there will be a hardback released on March 5th, along with the trade paperback edition, I imagine. (later edit – nope, my bad, its coming out in Trade Paperback edition only in March)

11. Mark Chitty Says:

December 17th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

Mike, I finished Seeds of Earth last week (got the review up here: http://tinyurl.com/56xhq9) and am totally hooked – some great stuff in there and I’ll be pimping it on my blog closer to release – perhaps you’d be up for an interview?

Best
    Mark

December 17th, 2008 at 3:49 pm

Aw shucks, I is really touched. And an interview? – no problem!