Edison's Frankenstein, Postscripts Anthology 20/21: A Thing Of Beauty
- Is a joy forever.
Just yesterday I received my author copy of the latest Postscripts, and a mighty fine production it is, too. As a contributor, my copy came in a presentation tray with soft velvety lining (just visible behind the hand in the pic). Naturally, I turned to my own story, Black Fragmentaria, on page 103 first (well, just because!), and started to read. Feels good! And, strange to relate, I got an oddly different sense of the words which I wrote (and reread during revisions), a consequence of seeing them in the solid reality of book form. Kinda gives them a certain authority. Just hope the story finds and entertains some readers out there. You can find a link to PS Publishing on the lefthand sidebar.
Other Posts of Potential Interest:
- Short Story Sale: Black Fragmentaria to Postscripts quarterly
- Postscripts Quarterly Bumper Double Edition – Including A Short Story From Yrs Truly
- Newcon Press' CONFLICTS Anthology, Including Story From Yr Humble Scribe
- Conflicts Anthology Now Available + Plus Interview Link
- Activity Roundup At The Start Of The Year 2010
2 Comments already, do join in...
Feel free to join (or start!) the conversation:
Please be aware: the first time you leave a comment it will be checked and has to be approved before it appears live on the site (so there may be a short delay while we put the kettle on...)